Humboldt Transit Authority Customer Comment/Complaint Procedure
Humboldt Transit Authority is committed to providing reliable, safe, comfortable public transportation service in Humboldt County. Customers of the Humboldt Transit Authority are a fundamental aspect of our business and as such, their feedback is crucial to the growth and development of the agency.
The Humboldt Transit Authority Customer Comment/Complaint Procedure has been established to ensure that riders of the system have an easy and accessible way to provide feedback to the agency. Humboldt Transit Authority is open to hearing any customer feedback including complaints, comments, suggestions or concerns.
- US Mail: Riders can mail their feedback to the Humboldt Transit Authority office at 133 "V" Street, Eureka, CA 95501
- Voicemail: Riders can contact Humboldt Transit Authority at 707-443-0826. This line is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- E-Mail: Riders can contact Humboldt Transit Authority by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Language Line: For riders who speak a language other than English, Humboldt Transit Authority will utilize the services of the Language Line to facilitate the call.
- Website: Fill out Customer Comment form on Humboldt Transit Authority’s website at www.hta.org
Feedback Review Process: All feedback from customers is valued and will be reviewed and distributed to the appropriate agency representative(s).
- Customer concerns, complaints or employee commendations will be forwarded to the appropriate supervisor.
- Recommendations for service or system modification will be sent to the Operations Department.
- Questions regarding discrimination or bias will be reviewed by the ADA Coordinator.
Feedback Acknowledgement: Anyone who submits a comment, complaint or service suggestion to Humboldt Transit Authority, upon request shall receive a response, provided they give legible contact information within 7 days.
Reporting: The Operations Department shall compile a summary of rider responses for the General Manager, staff, and employees for use in reviewing and evaluating service.
Tracking: Humboldt Transit Authority will maintain a tracking system for all feedback from customers.
Protection from Retribution: Customers of the Humboldt Transit Authority should be able to submit feedback without fear of retribution from the agency. If a rider feels like they are being treated unfairly in response to the feedback that they provided, they should contact the Humboldt Transit Authority General Manager. Humboldt Transit Authority will appropriately discipline any employee that retaliates against a customer.
Download Humboldt Transit Authority's Passenger Complaint Form